Robert J. Davies
|Birthplace:||Cardiff, Cardiff, UK|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 191)|
|Place of Burial:||Halifax, Halifax County, NS, Canada|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Robert J. Davies
About Robert J. Davies
- Name: Mr Robert J. Davies
- Born in Cardiff Wales
- Age: 26 years
- Last Residence: at 12 The Polygon Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 191)
- Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Wednesday 8th May 1912.
© Bob Knuckle, Canada
Mr Robert J. Davies, 26, of 12 The Polygon Rd., Southampton, died in the sinking.
His body, was recovered by the Mackay-Bennett (#191) and was buried at Fairview Lawn Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia, on 8 May 1912.
NO. 191. - MALE. - ESTIMATED AGE, 30. - HAIR, RED.
CLOTHING - Black overcoat and coat; blue serge pants; green drawers marked "D.V."; ship's vests; black boots.
EFFECTS - Purse; 6 pence; keys marked locker 18 "E" deck.
NAME - ROBERT J. DAVIES. 12 The Polygon Rd., Southampton.
References and Sources White Star Line (1912.) Record of Bodies and Effects (Passengers and Crew S.S. "Titanic") Recovered by Cable Steamer "MacKay Bennett"