About Royal Genealogy
My goal is to facilitate the creation of the grand Indian family tree. I have based on "public" material created this tree and welcome everybody to join it through there own branches and enrich the tree further. A few things about the tree
1. India here refers to "ancient" India and includes the entire Indian sub continent and parts of central Asia (regions inhibited in Ancient India)
3. The tree uses "Brahma" as the nodal point for starting the tree. Many parts of the tree are considered "mythical", but I have included them for now. Feel free to add to it
4. The tree has other nodal points as well due to other additions to the tree.
5. Roughly 250 generations or 5000 years of Geneology is being covered here
Rules for addition/ merger to the tree
1. I will appreciate additions of your branches to the tree.
2. The tree is based on "blood lines". Many kingdoms had "adopted" children. Wherever possible the adoptions need to go to the correct genetic parents. if not possible, will accept it under the adopted parents
3. If you have a big tree, the merge could take time and be a little cumbersome. Please remain patient.
4. If you have suggestions/ corrections, please email me.
5. Currently all profiles are public. Once you join your branch to it, it will become private to you. As per Geni rules, generations beyond a point are all public figures. I would appreciate public profiles to facilitate the growth of the tree.