Historical records matching Samuel P. D. Baggett
About Samuel P. D. Baggett
As of 5 June 1917 he was a farmer near Adairsville, GA with a wife and a daughter; he was of medium height and build, with "grey" eyes and light brown hair.
Listed as a farm laborer in the 1930 Federal Census, Adairsville, Bartow, GA.
Social Security Death Index Record.
Name: Sam Baggett
Last Residence: 30103 Adairsville, Bartow, Georgia, United States of America
Born: 25 Jan 1890
Died: Dec 1969
State (Year) SSN issued: Georgia (Before 1951)
1. 1930 Federal Census, Adairsville, Bartow, GA.
2. Social Security Death Index Record.
3. State of Georgia, Indexes of Vital Records, Deaths, 1919-98, Georgia Health Department, Office of Vital Records, 1998, Certificate: 038051.
4. World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918.
5. 1900 Federal Census, Adairsville, Bartow, GA.