|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
Son of Sir Robert Newcomen, 4th Baronet Newcomen of Moss Town and Anne Newcomen
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Sir Thomas Newcomen, 5th Bt.
About Sir Thomas Newcomen, 5th Bt.
Sir Thomas Newcomen, 5th Bt. is the son of Sir Robert Newcomen, 4th Bt. and Anne Boleyn.2 He married, secondly, Sarah St. George, daughter of Sir George St. George, Bt..2 He married, firstly, Margaret Browne, daughter of Sir Silvester Browne, 2nd Bt. and Mary Roche, in 1659.1
He gained the title of 5th Baronet Newcomen.1
Child of Sir Thomas Newcomen, 5th Bt.
- Catherine Newcomen+3 d. 14 Jan 1747
Child of Sir Thomas Newcomen, 5th Bt. and Sarah St. George
- Sir Robert Newcomen, 6th Bt.+2
- Descent and alliances of Croslegh or Crossle, or Crossley, of Scaitcliffe; and Coddington of Oldbridge; and Evans, of Eyton hall (Google eBook). Priv. print., The De La More press, 1904 - 441 pages. Page 264 "NEWCOMEN, of KENAGH - LINEAGE, lll."
- [S15] George Edward Cokayne, editor, The Complete Baronetage, 5 volumes (no date (c. 1900); reprint, Gloucester, U.K.: Alan Sutton Publishing, 1983), volume I, page 239. Hereinafter cited as The Complete Baronetage.
- [S229] Burke John and John Bernard Burke, A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Extinct and Dormant Baronetcies of England (1841, reprint; Baltimore, Maryland, USA: Genealogical Publishing Company, 1985), page 612. Hereinafter cited as Extinct and Dormant Baronetcies of England.
- [S37] See link for full details for this source. Hereinafter cited as. [S37]