William de Vaux (Vaux), Knt.
|Birthplace:||Harrowden, Northamptonshire, England|
|Death:||Died in Richards Castle, Herefordshire, England|
Son of William de Vaux, III and Eleanor Vaux
|Managed by:||James Michael Christensen|
Matching family tree profiles for Sir William Vaux, High Sheriff of Northamptonshire
About Sir William Vaux, High Sheriff of Northamptonshire
- 'Sir William Vaux, Sheriff of Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, & Huntingdonshire, Escheator of Northamptonshire & Rutlandshire1,2,3,4
- 'M, #32886, b. circa 1404, d. circa 26 August 1460
- Father William Vaux2,4 b. c 1370, d. c 1405
- Mother Eleanora Drakelow2,4 b. c 1374, d. b 1454
- ' Sir William Vaux, Sheriff of Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, & Huntingdonshire, Escheator of Northamptonshire & Rutlandshire was born circa 1404 at of Harrowden, Northamptonshire, England. He married Maud Lucy, daughter of Sir Walter Lucy and Eleanor l' Archedekne, circa 1430; They had 1 son, Sir William.2,3,4 Sir William Vaux, Sheriff of Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, & Huntingdonshire, Escheator of Northamptonshire & Rutlandshire died circa 26 August 1460.2,4
- 'Family Maud Lucy d. b 1460
- Sir William Vaux+2,4 b. c 1436, d. 4 May 1471
- 1.[S10163] Unknown author, The Complete Peerage, by Cokayne, Vol. XII/2, p. 216, notes; Stemmata Robertson, p. 162.
- 2.[S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 561.
- 3.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 67.
- 4.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 289.
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p1095.htm#i32886
- 'William VAUX (Sir)
- 'Died: 10 Dec 1460
- 'Notes: Sheriff of Northamptonshire in 1436, and represented the county of Northamptonshire in parliament in 1442
- Father: William VAUX
- Mother: Eleanor DRAKELOW
- 'Married: Maud LUCY ABT 1435, Richards Castle, Herefordshire, England
- 1. William VAUX of Great Harrowden (Sir)
- 2. Phillippa VAUX
- From: http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/VAUX.htm#William VAUX (Sir)1
- 'William Vaux1
- 'M, #598797, d. 1460
- Last Edited=28 Oct 2012
- ' William Vaux was the son of William Vaux and Eleanor Drakelowe.2 He married Maud Lucy.1 He died in 1460, c.1
- ' He lived Gt and Little Harrowden.1 He was High Sheriff Northamptonshire in 1436.1
- 'Child of William Vaux and Maud Lucy
- 1.William Vaux+2
- 1.[S37] Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes (Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003), volume 3, page 3982. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
- 2.[S37] Charles Mosley, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
- From: http://www.thepeerage.com/p59880.htm#i598797
Sir William Vaux, High Sheriff of Northamptonshire's Timeline
Harrowden, Northamptonshire, England
Northamptonshire, England, United Kingdom
Great Harrowden, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Bradville, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
December 10, 1460
Richards Castle, Herefordshire, England