|Birthplace:||Bristol, Bristol, UK|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About W. Doughty
- Name: Mr W. Doughty
- Born in Bristol Avon England
- Age: 22 years
- Last Residence: at 65 Bridge Road Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Oruba
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton on Thursday 4th April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr N. Doughty, 22, was born in Bristol.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 65 Bridge Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Oruba. As a second class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Doughty died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Notes 1. His initial may have been W.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)