Judi Judith Elaine Mc Kee she is full of it ! beware of her and ric dickinson

Started by Private User on Sunday, June 24, 2012
Problem with this page?

Participants:

• Private User
    Geni member
Private User
6/24/2012 at 8:31 AM

"MY PASSIONS IN GENEALOGY Has been to find the 'CORRECT' and "DOCUMENTED" lineage for my Vandeventer ancestry. I have complied and maintained the Hardesty/Edington/Ashcraft ancestry of Thomas Hardesty of Greene county Indiana"

""MY PASSIONS IN GENEALOGY " she says her passion" : its more coping and stealing info and my family tree ! she has no life maybe judi u should work on your family tree Mckees of Virginaia and kentucky instead of mine and edit your own tree. she can't even copy correctly the info she is getting ! she has turned the family tree into a mess but it had turn to @!#5 all ready by having ric dickinson merge my family tree without consent or permission from me the sole creator of my family tree because i have a so called historic figure ric dickinson from las vegas merged my tree . so now they have become a tang team "Judi Judith Elaine Mc Kee and ric editing and putting up wrong info their brains together could not get it together .please copy and steal info so u can share correct info . please get it right ! learn to read first and then analize the info ,find documents : i 'll even tell u where to go "laredo , texas " i know somebody that can help u in laredo find info !

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion