relatives -jaak tulp

Started by Rhonda Botterill on Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Showing all 4 posts
7/16/2013 at 12:42 AM

im wondering if you are on facebook or have an email address. I only speak and read English . im so greatful that their are still relatives on mums side left. I thought arvo was the only living relative left over there. I have 4 children Christine, leah , Daniel ,and tina. 11 grand children, Nathan , eden ,Daniel, Graeme and kody ,christines and seans children. leah and dale and twin girls hollie and jade. Daniel and wendy have jack. tina and pat have jasmine and kobe. thank you for replying.

7/16/2013 at 1:04 AM
7/16/2013 at 1:27 AM

Dear Rhonda! Why didn´t you reply to my message and started a discussion? This information is not important for everyone!

7/16/2013 at 8:40 PM

im sorry . I have not done anything like this before. I am learning. where do you live, im in queensland ,Australia. do you know anything about my mother that you have been told. in mums diary she said she left arvo behind with grandma and mums sister. do you know what happened to grandpa and 2 of mums sisters. you will have to guide me through this. arvo lives in oetapaa in Estonia.

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion