Thomas Kirker - Seeking descendants/relatives of Thomas Kirker (born c.1760 - 1837) Adams, Ohio USA

Started by Private User on Sunday, July 28, 2013
Problem with this page?

Participants:

• Private User
    Geni member
  • Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 3 posts
Private User
7/28/2013 at 6:29 PM

I am a descendant of Thomas Kirker on my father's side, and I am seeking to connect with others who can trace their ancestry to him.

This is my first Geni Discussion, so please pardon any unintentional ignorance on my part and feel free to enlighten me on any relevant subjects. Thanks!

Private User
4/13/2017 at 8:14 AM

My brother 's dna matched Thomas Kiker on FTDNA as a 5th-7 cousin.

Private User
2/15/2018 at 9:29 PM

Hi, Angela:
As you can guess, I do not do much visiting of my family tree site, but I have finally seen your message in reply to my search for descendants of Thomas Kirker. Thank you for responding.

From a quick look at your profile, I can see that you understand much more than I can ever hope to about DNA information and ancestry linkage. I have done a DNA test with MyHeritage, but I do not understand much about my results. Nor do I understand about DNA matches.

Nonetheless, I do understand that your brother (is that Nathaniel Lee Carnes?) has DNA matching Thomas Kirker Kirker. That must make him a relation of mine -- and presumably you too. It’s a mystery to me that I’m trying to fathom. I believe I have now provided Thomas Kirker’s Geni profile # for any follow up by you or your brother, or ???

In any case, thanks again for your reply. Happy genealogy connections to you!
:) ~ Laura

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion