Geni app

Started by Alex Moes on Thursday, March 27, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Showing 61-65 of 65 posts

I'm so psyched to find this app being created! I've just begun following it on GitHub, and if extra help is needed I'll be happy to try and contribute!

I started a new discussion for app progress updates: https://www.geni.com/discussions/257397

Just hop onto Ancestry.com and they have an app for Apple's App Store, Google Play Store and on Amazon.

FamilyTree.com also has a mobile app and they create individual IDs which allows for merging of profiles. But they're layout kind of sucks. Too bad the Mormons who are into geneology and have a database for ancestry would come innhandy but I still prefer Ancestry.com

No one has my permisdion to add.anyone to my familt tree. I will delete.them

Private User on Geni, we are all on the same family tree. The Geni World Tree of 178 million connected profiles. Geni is built for this purpose to act collaboratively together to build one version of the connected human tree.

You and I are 18th cousins. Only because Geni is a collboratively genealogy website would we discover such distant blood relations.

If you want to practice Genealogy in private, the recommendation is to close your Geni account and find a site that is designed for you to control everything and share nothing.

Showing 61-65 of 65 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion