Haim Glass - Haim Zolty

Started by Solomon Zolty on Thursday, April 25, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 8 posts
4/25/2019 at 3:28 PM

Totally makes no sense of his existence. He couldn't be named Haim after his grandfather unless he was born on or after 1929. At which time Grandfather David was happily married to Grandmother Lifsha. Their son, Haskel, was born in 1921 and they were together to their untimely death.

4/25/2019 at 3:49 PM

Solomon Zolty,

What is your source for this?

Kevin

4/29/2019 at 7:31 PM

My mother, my aunt and uncle left their home during the war with both parents living in the apartment.

4/30/2019 at 4:57 AM

Solomon Zolty,

OK.

So how do you want me to fix it for you?

Kevin

5/6/2019 at 4:56 PM

Do you remember where you got your information from? There were a few David Glasses in Czanow that were related to each other. Maybe the child belonged to one of the others.

Katzkybengals Lauren Collins
9/19/2019 at 3:46 AM

Hello Solomon and Kevin,
I am Lauren Collins, the Great Great Granddaughter of Leib Lobel Nebenzahl, Brother of your ancestor Sara Nebenzahl ......
I have been doing a family tree / research for the last few years and recently decided to do a comprehensive search including all siblings of Leib, hence finding you.
I recently went to Krakow with my daughter Rebecca Leah Louise, named in loving memory of Rebekah Katzky nee Nebenzahl, daughter of Leib and Niece of Sara Nebenzahl.
We went to both Nowy Wisnicz and Chrzanow and the cemeteries there.
Kraskow, Podgorze and various archives.
Whilst i was in Krakow i received an email from Sheindle Cohen, spooky to hve contact from another family member whilst being there.
The information i have is as follows,
Hessa Zolty nee Glass ..... Survivor ...married Moshe
Lea Glass ..... Auschwitz March 1943
Haim Glass ..... ? .... Did he survive ? Who was his Mother ?
Ryfka Chaja Szpiro nee Glass ..... Survivor and Mother of Sheindle
Yechezel Shraga Glass ......married .... Miss Glatt ?
Any way just wanted to say Hello to my distant cousins and hope life is treating you well.
I am based just outside London UK
Kind Regards
Lauren

Private User
7/9/2021 at 2:30 AM

Hi dear Solomon ,
If your wife was born Katz, we are family from Chrzanow. Families Zolty Glass Szpiro Olewski and more up to my mother Family Rauchwerger. Do you know which dauhgter was married to a Ghermezian?
All the best
Haim Zezak Polish : Chaim Rzezak

7/9/2021 at 9:40 AM

I agree that this Haim Glass

Haim Glass

does not exist and never existed.

I have studied this family for decades and am closely related to and have interviewed members of this immediate family.

My recommendation is to delete the entry.

Regards,

Simon Srebrny

srebrny@icloud.com
simon@srebrny.com

Showing all 8 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion