Alice Morning Powell (Morrell) - Help

Started by Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087, Tree builder on Friday, September 3, 2021
Problem with this page?

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 13 posts

Alice Morning Powell presently shows as wife of

John Thomas Powell, Jr., of New Kent who was recently unmerged from John Powell here https://www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=77391583180

Alice has two possible duplicates showing on her profile:

First:
Alice Morning Powell who is Geni married to the curated John Powell, Jr. HE shows currently also married to Elizabeth Glyn (a profile I adopted over a year ago and have not worked) and a Sallie Powell

and second: Alice Morning Powell who is married to John Thomas Powell, Jr., of New Kent

The unmerged profiles for John Thomas Powell, Jr., of New Kent and John Powell show a SHARED/same wife

Mary Powell

I am thinking Mary needs disconnected from John Thomas Powell, Jr., of New Kent as she is not mentioned in the curator's header note.

Curators on these aforementioned profiles:
Erica Howton
Private User
Marsha Gail Veazey

I will merge Alice Morning Powell with the curated Alice Morning Powell after I disconnect her from the curated John Powell, Jr. but there will still be more relationships that need looked at.
TIA.

Such as, who are her parents?: Elizabeth Pilkington

And now another duplicate appears: Alice Morning Powell

And found a duplicate of Mary Dobson. Merged.

9/4/2021 at 10:44 AM

I don't know much about this line but if you need any technical help, just let me know. Thanks for working it!

Thank you, Marsha Gail Veazey! If you can just take a look when you have a few minutes, something may stick out that looks a bit off!
I just hesitate to do too much because many of these are curated and were unmerged but not cleaned up afterwards. And likely, a few more should be MP'd? But what do I know ;)

9/6/2021 at 12:06 PM

Merged Alice Powell and worked the conflicting data and duplicates.

It took awhile for me to realize that merging also resulted in conflicted data and exclamation points that needed to be resolved. Now I try to review all those points before leaving a merged branch. Sometimes I miss things. Sometimes I just don't have time to go up and up and up a tree fixing conflicts. <sigh> Eventually....

Much appreciated, Marsha Gail Veazey! I will revisit as well.

Thank you

Showing all 13 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion