Krušnjak family

Started by Imre Kőnig on Monday, September 27, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 8 posts
9/27/2021 at 11:46 PM

There were two painters in this family. Rudolf Krušnjak in Croatia and Krusnyák Károly in Hungary. Their grandparants were Blaž Krušnjak and Juliana born Pisacic. The couple lived at Varazdin where Rudolf and Blaz, the painters' fathers were born. Hovewer I couldn't find birth data of Juliana Pisacic, most probably daughter of Imbro and Monika Pisacic. Can anybody help me?

9/28/2021 at 2:47 AM

Hi Imre Kőnig If I good understood, You are looking more for about Juliana Krusnjak (Pisačić) a her birth and maiden family surname Pisačić, how I see a their date of marriage, what you have is 15 Jan 1845 in Varaždin. Did you take a look maybe in the records of other places around and near Varaždin, also a military and other religions.

Seems of this year 1845 of their marriage (roman-catholic records) is not available at FS.

So I suggest try to contact State Archive of Varaždin for more details. Contact: Državni arhiv u Varaždinu -> Kontakt or via fb: Državni arhiv u Varaždinu]

Note: If they do not have, then you can try contact HDA (Croatian State Arhive):
HDA: HDA -> HDA Kontakti -> Hrvatski Državni arhiv, fb and (or) State Archive in Zagreb: Državni arhiv u Zagrebu -> Kontakt -> Državni arhiv u Zagrebu

Or additional if you are on fb you can post a same question in the public fb group of Hrvatsko rodoslovno društvo "Pavao Ritter Vitezović": Hrvatsko rodoslovno društvo "Pavao Ritter Vitezović", fb, maybe some of others who are not geni user maybe can help to you and locate, what you are looking for. Also Dejan Perhat is on geni and administrator of the same fb group.

FYI my relation path to your ancestor Julijana:

I hope this helps to you.

Kind Regards.

Private User
9/28/2021 at 3:05 AM

Family Pisacic is from Ludbreg, near Varazdin. It is my stepmother's family, their family tree (beautifully drawn by the priest) is held in museum in Karlovac. Pisacic from Ludbreg are noble family Pisacic Hizanovecki.

Marina Krpan did her Master degree in history on this document, I have corresponded with her and have photos of this big tree (lot of separate photos as this document was too big to fit in a single photo)

9/28/2021 at 5:23 AM

Marriage record is available at FS (Roman Catholic Records, Varazdin, Sv. Nikola):
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L99X-SW4M?i=149&am....
Of course, it is not indexed. I don't think that Juliana was not Catholic.
Thanks for suggestions.

9/28/2021 at 6:39 AM

Imre Kőnig also take a look at above, and project page, what Jadra shared.

I do not see a her name was mentioned and relation where exact on the which branch she was connected, but maybe this can help as direction - one family member Miroslav, was acted grand prefect (priest) of Varaždin County (1861–1864), on some way she was related to the whole family (?)

Maybe, if you can find a record of her death where she died, there wrote a names of her parents, and after that will be easy find a correct relation path to the whole family and connect a her profile.

9/28/2021 at 8:22 AM

I think I have found her at Varazdin, Sv. Vid, as daughter of Marcus Piszachich and Anna Gregurash, born December 26, 1821.
Sv. Vid is not indexed. The problem continues. Parents don't appear at Geni tree.

10/23/2021 at 2:23 AM

Thanks, Jadra.
It was undoubtedfully a hard work to find all these people and their relationship. Though, I think, this family tree is far from being complete. See, for instance, them:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L996-TX2Q?i=329&am...
page 59 item 3.
(Anna Gregurass died feb.12. 1827 at 27 years and 8 months. By that time the couple had two more daughters.)
Now try to find Marcus with less success.

Showing all 8 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion