Показаны все сообщения (7)
вчера в 8:06 после полудня

I found a Swedish Noteable don’t see project for Swedish Notables

Emanuel Swedenborg

Billie

Private User
вчера в 8:58 после полудня

Hi Billie June Keaffaber,

I'm not sure what you would refer to as "Swedish Notables," but my genealogical research for various members of my extended family do include the Swedish surnames of Engstrom, Harlow and Andersson. There are several others that are connected in one way or another and many of them were from outlying areas around Stockholm and further north in an area known as Lapland.

Perhaps, there will be others of Swedish relationships who will join for both assistance and sharing of data and information.

Thanks for your promptness,
Roy E. Atherton

вчера в 9:10 после полудня

Roy,
This what I talking about a Noteables they have Wikipedia file. He’s famious in Sweden. Didn’t know if any Swedish researcher could add to him. I might have to go to his Wikitree profile.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Swedenborg

https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Swedberg-29

Billie

Сегодня в 12:15 до полудня

Kan jag få det på Svenska?

Private User
Сегодня в 1:06 до полудня
Сегодня в 5:22 до полудня

D Bruno,
Thanks for help.

Billie

Private User
Сегодня в 8:08 до полудня

Billie June,

"Svenska Notables" are in need of proper identification with regards to birth names, marriage and death sources. The term is meaningless until you identify whom you are referencing. In other words, give me a specific full name, the year of birth, where they were born, marriage to whom and where they died.

As I stated before and before going to Wikipedia, I've been conducting my research of Swedish ancestors on LDS Family Search, Ancestry.com and My History. My research has involved the surnames of Engstrom and Andersson/Andreason. These identified surnames represent ancestors in my lineage.

this would be most helpful and thanks for your interest,

Roy

Показаны все сообщения (7)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении