Elizabeth Wilson (Mynatt) - From the About:

Started by Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087, Tree builder on Sunday, June 26, 2022
Problem with this page?

Profiles Mentioned:

I received this message from Claudia:

There is a nationwide Mynatt family reunion that is going to be held in Corryton, TN on June 30, 2012. Elizabeth's parents were Richard and Sarah Mynatt. Richard's family was one of the first to settle in Knox. County. He was a patriot in the American Revolutionary War and all of his direct descendants qualify for SAR or DAR membership and also for membership in the First Families of East TN group based out of the East TN HIstorical Society.

We tend to have more Mynatts who descended directly from Richard's sons, and then their sons, and so on, because they held on to the Mynatt name. I'm trying to make sure that direct descendents don't get left behind simply because their last names haven't been Mynatt in a while.

If you're interested in coming, please email me at mynattreunion@yahoo.com or visit the site. And please spread the word. The book on Mynatt's is huge, but the chapter for Elizabeth is only a few pages long. Would really like to fix that.

Claudia Mynatt Hausmann

----

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion