Samuel Wilkerson Snoddy - Which Sally Allen?

Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (4)
вчера в 12:09 после полудня

Looking for someone to confirm WHICH Sarah-- daughter of Benjamin or daughter of Daniel.
I am not trying to reinvent the wheel but since I do not know which, I have been looking for clues.
I cam upon a tree at Ancestry which shows Daniel is the DNA proven line for the Ancestry user.

вчера в 12:11 после полудня

https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/person/tree/119206726/person/1...

I am stopping working on the line for now but may revisit.

вчера в 12:27 после полудня

Consistency Check:Benjamin Allen is under 12 years old for the birth of his child Reuben Allen.Benjamin Allen is under 12 years old for the birth of his child William Allen.Benjamin Allen is under 12 years old for the birth of his child Dr. Beverly Anthony Allen.Benjamin Allen is under 12 years old for the birth of his child Susannah Chloe Kelly (Allen).Benjamin Allen is under 12 years old for the birth of his child Dau Allen.Elizabeth Allen (Austin) is under 12 years old for the birth of her child Reuben Allen.Elizabeth Allen (Austin) is under 12 years old for the birth of her child William Allen.Elizabeth Allen (Austin) is under 12 years old for the birth of her child Dr. Beverly Anthony Allen.Elizabeth Allen (Austin) is under 12 years old for the birth of her child Joseph Allen.Asenath Allen born after the death of her mother Elizabeth Allen (Austin).Elizabeth Allen (Austin) is under 12 years old for the birth of her child Susannah Chloe Kelly (Allen).Elizabeth Allen (Austin) is under 12 years old for the birth of her child Dau Allen.
Sarah Ann 'Sally' Allen

Показаны все сообщения (4)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении