David Osborne - "David Osborne"

Начала Kay Osborn сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Сегодня в 1:45 после полудня

My name is Kay Osborn. I have been doing Osborne family genealogy over 40 years. I know of "no" David Osborn as being the son of Jeremiah Osborne 1705 of Essex Co., NJ.

Thomas Osborne 1594/5
Mary Goatley
|
Stephen Osborne 1634-1698
Sarah Stansborough
|
Jeremiah Osborne Sr. 1661-1747
Abitail Ogden 1675
|
Jeremiah Osborne 1706-1785
Phoebe Higgens
|
CHILDREN:
1. George Osborne 1725 m. Annatjnet Hannah Westfall
2. JEremiah Osborne 1729 m. Mary Newman
3. John Osborn 1735 m. Elizabeth Claypool
4. Abigail Osborne m. Joseph Claypool
5. Phoebe Osborne m. Henry Harris

I am a descendant of John Osborn and Elizabeth Claypool.

SOURCE REFERENCES: "Claypool" and "Claypools in America" by Professor Evelyn Claypool Bracken. 6 revised Volumes which covers the children of Jeremiah Osborne 1706 and Phoebe Higgens, and their descendants.
SOURCE REFERENE 2: "John Combest and His Descendants" by Pat Osborn Olmstedt. She is a descendants of John Osborne 1735 and Elizabeth Claypool.

NOTE: John Osborn and Elizabeth Claypool had a son David Osborn that married Mary Harrah. They had a son David Osborn that married Cynthia Butler. This David Osborn and Cynthia Butler joined the Mormon Church when it first began and headed for Salt Lake City, Utah. Cynthia died on the way, and David did remarry. Their descendants are in the Claypool books. Since the author wrote 6 revised volumes it is best to get the most recent which is Volume 6.

I began genealogy when computers were not available to the public. I relied on SNAIL MAIL! Many letters between myself, Professor Elizabeth Bracken, Dr. Rev. Marietta Mansfield, and Attorney at Law in California Jack Gaffney.
At the time of writing Jack Gaffney, our search was on Jeremiah Osborn 1706 and his wife Phoebe Higgens. the parents of George 1725, Jeremiah 1729, John Osborn 1735, Abigail Osborne, and Phoebe. I sent Jack a copy of every thing I had pertaining to Jeremiah Osborne and Phoebe Higgens. He CONFIRMED that they were the parents.

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении