Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (6)
Сегодня в 9:11 до полудня

Capt. Jeremiah Folsom MP
Birth: 1806
Choctaw Nation, Mississippi Territory, United States
Immediate Family:
Son of Nathaniel Folsom; Ahnichi ohoyo of Okla Tannap, Younger sister and Aiahnichih Ohoyo of Okla Tannap

Brother of WAY TOO MANY and need reexamination, please:
Molly Mitchell (Folsom); David Folsom, Col. , Chief to the Choctaw Nation; Lucretia Wall (Folsom); Rhoda Pitchlynn (Folsom); Reverend Israel Folsom; Rebecca Krebs (Folsom); Elizabeth Folsom; Emily Folsom; George Folsom; Polly Folsom; Shame Folsom; Eve Folsom; Adam Folsom; McKee Folsom; Edmond Folsom; Amaziah Folsom; Soloman Folsom; Delilah Folsom; Mary Choctaw; Sally Choctaw; Col. Isaac Folsom, (CSA) Chief to the Choctaw Nation; Solomon Folsom; William Folsom; Capt. Robert Folsom; Samuel Folsom; Rev. John Folsom; McKee Folsom; Edmond Folsom; Amaziah Folsom; Elzira Folsom and Nathaniel Folsom, Jr., Chief of the Choctaw Nation « less

Сегодня в 9:13 до полудня

Ok-- both women are MP.
Are they absolutely named the same? and can we sort the children:

Ahnichi ohoyo of Okla Tannap, Younger sister
Mother ofAmaziah Folsom; Capt. Jeremiah Folsom; Capt. Robert Folsom; Edmond Folsom; Elizabeth Folsom; Elzira Folsom; Lucretia Wall (Folsom); McKee Folsom; Nathaniel Folsom, Jr., Chief of the Choctaw Nation; Rebecca Krebs (Folsom); Rev. John Folsom; Samuel Folsom; Solomon Folsom and William Folsom

Aiahnichih Ohoyo of Okla Tannap Sister ofAhnichi ohoyo of Okla Tannap, Younger sister
Mother of Adam Folsom; Amaziah Folsom; Capt. Jeremiah Folsom; Col. Isaac Folsom, (CSA) Chief to the Choctaw Nation; David Folsom, Col. , Chief to the Choctaw Nation; Delilah Folsom; Edmond Folsom; Elizabeth Folsom; Emily Folsom; Eve Folsom; George Folsom; Lucretia Wall (Folsom); Mary Choctaw; McKee Folsom; Molly Mitchell (Folsom); Polly Folsom; Rebecca Krebs (Folsom); Reverend Israel Folsom; Rhoda Pitchlynn (Folsom); Sally Choctaw; Shame Folsom and Soloman Folsom

Сегодня в 9:14 до полудня

Thank you.

Сегодня в 9:16 до полудня

I am here due to adding William M Matoy and seeing she is a duplicate so I merged Mary Abigail James and here is a stacked merge for her: https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000038120893859

I am not working on Folsom, per se, and have nothing to add at this time.

Сегодня в 9:18 до полудня

Clarification-- added William and his wife. His wife has a family here on Geni already which I have merged obvious duplicates and am now at a stopping point.
Curator(s) please see.
I am stepping off Folsom.

Показаны все сообщения (6)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении