Irish Greene's family tree

Started by susana diana greene clasen on today
Today at 11:05 AM

I have a problem with my ancestry family tree, because I have three different versions of John Greene's family, the first book written by a relative was around eighteen nineties, that one without
serious comprobations connect the family through the Dorset Branch to a Throckmorton, then came
another one that puts John as son of a Nicholas Greene and ms Bacon. then Michael Greene a retired Colonel of the now New Zealand branch (as the first one wrote another vesion adding the new generations into the book of those who answered to his question and he elicidated that the wife of
John Greene was Courtenay that hold land in Limerick near Old Abbey. the discarded one was the
version of Almondsbury Beatrix wedding because of dates, even if the Greene's had a Manor in York
that could have gone to a cadet branch of Northampton. So if you could reflect some light on this I would be very grateful, what I'm considering the secure branches by the time been are the ones
that come out of Anne Irwin and Catherine Horsey
I will be very happy to have some security about the road to follow. I also Know that when the first
Colonel (by the way is in the Irish National Library with much more. as I know that the Irwin papers
are in Belfast arquived with the papers of Jenes William Irwin in laws the Gore-Booth as he died in
Lissadil House, so it's now in the PROENI.

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion