Elizabeth Gould (Greene) - Samuel Jacob Gould

Начато Jerry Harris сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Сегодня в 10:10 после полудня

I have been searching for Samuel Jacob Gould's parents for over 15 years. I can document that Samuel's parents were named Jacob Gould and Elizabeth Green, that he was born in Sharon, Litchfield, Connecticut on 15 Aug 1786. I have not been able to document or locate a source of his parents birthdates or ages. I located a marriage record of a Jacob Gould and Elizabeth Green in Amenia, Dutchess, New York on 25 Nov 1785. That is just That is just 9 1/2 months prior to Samuel's birth. Amenia, New York is just 5 miles from Sharon and Sharon residents used the church where this Jacob and Elizabeth were married. Unfortunately there is no further info available. I have concerns about the parents you have listed. There is a 20 year age difference and no history of Sharon, Conn in their background. Could you provide your reasoning in your decision to believe this Jacob and Elizabeth you have posted are Samuel's parents ? I am to willing to swap notes with you. Hope to hear from you. Jerry Harris, Highland, Utah.

PS, I am new to Geni so excuse my emails if they overlap. Thanks

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении