unknown??

Started by Bernie Benson on Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 4 posts
3/9/2010 at 3:51 PM

I believe that my father(Harry Benson) had Three sisters, Ida, Bessie, Celia.
I know that Uncle Hymie corresponded with a woman in Russia after ww2.
I'm not sure, she may have also been a sister.
Hi Ben,
Bernie

3/18/2010 at 7:15 AM

Hi Bernie.
This is Ben Benson. My father was Louis, older brother Ida, Bessie and your mother. I have beeen corresonding for years with a cousin named Buzya who grew up in Russia and now lives in Israel. My wife and I visited her there a couple of times.

I remember you , your father and mother and our aunts. We called your mother Ztzivya. My family tree has been entered. We live in a retirement complex outside of Boston. Best, Ben Benson

3/18/2010 at 7:15 AM

Hi Bernie.
This is Ben Benson. My father was Louis, older brother Ida, Bessie and your mother. I have beeen corresonding for years with a cousin named Buzya who grew up in Russia and now lives in Israel. My wife and I visited her there a couple of times.

I remember you , your father and mother and our aunts. We called your mother Ztzivya. My family tree has been entered. We live in a retirement complex outside of Boston. Best, Ben Benson

3/18/2010 at 10:52 AM

Hi Ben:
My father, and your father were brothers. My Dad was Harry, the youngest of the brothers.My mother(Sadie) was a titlebaum..
We moved to L.A. way back in 1943 and I pretty much lost touch with the family back east..
I think this is great, a nice way to reconnect.
Keep a good thought, Bernie
t.

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion