Suggested Letter to Managers of Profiles Added to this Project

Started by Sharon Doubell on Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 10 posts
3/23/2011 at 8:54 AM

Ons het die profiel wat u bestuur, ingelas by die Famous SA Project Page: http://www.geni.com/projects/Famous-South-Africans. Indien u wil saamwerk op hierdie interessante projek oor bekende Suid Afrikaners, kontak ons gerus, ons sal u byvoeg.

We’ve added this profile which you manage to the Famous SA Project Page. http://www.geni.com/projects/Famous-South-Africans. If you would like to collaborate with us on this project please let us know and we will add you.

Private
1/31/2013 at 3:07 AM

Sharon ek probeer Julanie, Jan en Marais Meyer add by die Comrades maar kry dit net nie reg nie. O ek is stupid.

1/31/2013 at 4:51 AM

Juds, the South African internet line is so sloowwww today - maybe that is the problem, doll? :-)

3/28/2013 at 5:30 AM

Malcolm Lyall is a cousin of mine on Geni. Please could you show him up in blue (as a writer) :

Malcolm Lyall Watson, Dr

Many thanks
Sally McConnell

5/29/2013 at 2:51 AM

Hi hi,

Thanks for asking me to collaborate this project, but it is not really my forte.

However, I see that there is still no link to Lyall Watson - Malcolm Lyall Watson, Dr. Please could someone help here.

Many thanks
Sally

5/29/2013 at 7:48 AM

Hello there Sally Ann. I didn't know he was South African born. Wow. If you were sent a Collaborate request, it was simply to allow you to add him in blue yourself. I'll go and do it.

Private User
1/11/2017 at 4:45 AM

Hi, can I suggest a bit of a re write of this project or just a twig.
I dont think Environmentalists vall in this section.
Scientists, Environmentalists, Engineers & Inventors
And perhaps add Arts and culture as a heading for writers and actors and singers ...

and have Nobel prize winners under separate headings ie. Politics/peace keeping. Science .....

1/11/2017 at 5:20 AM

Yes, the project just evolved around what people found, as we went. Probably overdue some hierarchy of categories. I'll take a look later in the day & get back to you :-)

Private User
1/11/2017 at 7:33 AM

Thanks

Showing all 10 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion