Suggested Letter to Managers of Profiles Added to this Project

Started by Sharon Doubell on Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 6 posts
3/23/2011 at 8:54 AM

Ons het die profiel wat u bestuur, ingelas by die Famous SA Project Page: Indien u wil saamwerk op hierdie interessante projek oor bekende Suid Afrikaners, kontak ons gerus, ons sal u byvoeg.

We’ve added this profile which you manage to the Famous SA Project Page. If you would like to collaborate with us on this project please let us know and we will add you.

Private User
1/31/2013 at 3:07 AM

Sharon ek probeer Julanie, Jan en Marais Meyer add by die Comrades maar kry dit net nie reg nie. O ek is stupid.

1/31/2013 at 4:51 AM

Juds, the South African internet line is so sloowwww today - maybe that is the problem, doll? :-)

3/28/2013 at 5:30 AM

Malcolm Lyall is a cousin of mine on Geni. Please could you show him up in blue (as a writer) :

Malcolm Lyall-Watson, Dr

Many thanks
Sally McConnell

5/29/2013 at 2:51 AM

Hi hi,

Thanks for asking me to collaborate this project, but it is not really my forte.

However, I see that there is still no link to Lyall Watson - Malcolm Lyall-Watson, Dr. Please could someone help here.

Many thanks

5/29/2013 at 7:48 AM

Hello there Sally Ann. I didn't know he was South African born. Wow. If you were sent a Collaborate request, it was simply to allow you to add him in blue yourself. I'll go and do it.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion