About the Y-DNA67 test
Connect with genetic cousins and uncover the deep ancestral origin of your direct paternal line (your father, your father’s father, etc.) through Y-DNA testing.
- Highest level of Y-DNA tests.
- 67-marker matches are highly likely to be related within the past 8 generations.
- Provides genealogically relevant matches and recent ancestral origins.
- Recommended for confirming a genealogical relationship with another male.
- Provides your Haplogroup.
The results include
Genetic matches, paternal ancestral origins, paternal haplogroup, haplogroup migration map, haplogroup frequency map, and test results certificate. No subscription fee will be charged. We'll continue to update you about new matches and other information regarding your results.
What level of Y-DNA should I test?
The level of Y-DNA testing you choose determines how closely you are related to your matches. The more markers you test and match, the more closely related you are to the person you match.
Available to males only.