Alexander James Littlejohn
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Alexander James Littlejohn
- Name: Mr Alexander James Littlejohn
- Born: Wednesday 6th March 1872 in Whitechapel London England
- Age: 40 years
- Marital Status: Widowed.
- Last Residence: at 11 Western Terrace Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Sunday 18th September 1949
Mr Alexander James Littlejohn, 36, was born in London.
He initially signed-on to the Titanic in Belfast for her delivery trip to Southampton. When he signed-on again, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 11 Western Terrace, Chapel Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a saloon steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Littlejohn was rescued in lifeboat 13.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)
Related Articles and Documents
TITANIC SURVIVOR -ALEXANDER JAMES LITTLEJOHN