About Christian Ruthven (Barclay)
From Darryl Lundy's Peerage page on Christian Barclay:
Christian Barclay 
- F, #131868
- Last Edited=3 Sep 2006
- Consanguinity Index=0.37%
Christian Barclay is the daughter of Patrick Barclay of Towie and Anne Drummond.
She married William Ruthven, son of Sir William Ruthven and Katharine Stewart, in 1621.
From 1621, her married name became Ruthven.
Children of Christian Barclay and William Ruthven
- 1. William Ruthven 
- 2. Sir Francis Ruthven  d. 1655
- 3. Maj.-Gen. Sir John Ruthven+
- 1. [S37] Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes (Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003), volume 1, page 253. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
- 2. [S37] Charles Mosley, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.