- Name:Bloemfontein Native Refugee Camp (NRC)
- Date open:01/03/1901
- Date open (general):Before March 1901
- Date closed (general):22/11/1902
- Rations: 15/2/1901: For native refugees: Natives over 12 years of age: Daily: 1½ lbs either mealies, K/corn, unsifted meal or mealie meal; ¼ oz salt; Weekly: 1 lb fresh or tinned meat; ½ coffee; 2 oz sugar - all but the corn to cost 4½d per ration. See Asam
- Unique ID:18
They lived to go home
- Befelbout, Low (2) 12/4/1901-12/4/1901
- Cetewayo Ompie (1) 9/4/1901-1/4/1909 Died of Diarrhoea
- Combrinck, Leobao (2) 10/4/1901-10/4/1901 Died of Phneumonia
- Combrinck, Ou Mikie, Mrs (74) 6/5/1901/6/5/1901 Heart Failure
- Bidwell, Charles Hugh(Dr.) Staff.
- Notes:Asked to attend Bloemfontein NRC while Dr Freidman was away, paid 10/- pd day and making one visit pd.
- Friedman, Dr.
- Camp occupation:Doctor
- Notes:Salary: £185 pa and 4/- pd horse allowance
The object of reproducing the list here is to see if these people can be located on Geni and perhaps develop trees from them. To take part in any project - you do need to first be a collaborator - so join the project. See the discussion Project Help: How to add Text to a Project - Starter Kit to get you going! How to Participate • Please add only the profiles of people that are linked to this project. This is easily done from the profile page using the Add to project link. • If you have any queries related to these ABW people, please start a discussion linked to this project. (See the menu top right). • Please add related projects to the menu on the right. • If you have links to related web pages that would be of interest to others please add them in the relevant section at the bottom of the page. In order to do this use the drop down menu at the top left of the screen and Join the Project. If this option is not available to you then contact a collaborator and ask to be added to the project. As a collaborator you will be able to edit this page. • Add any documents of interest using the menu at the top right of the page, and then add a link to the document in the text under the heading below. If you do not know how to do this please contact one of the other collaborators to assist you. How to add a link is explained in the attached document - Adding links to Geni profiles to projects.
• WELKOM CUZZINS: Geni SA Projects' Main Site Index & Help Page