This project seeks to list representatives of all of the Jewish families from the Moravian town of Ivanovice na Hane (Eiwanowitz) in the Czech Republic.
Earliest known Jewish community was 1576. 1921 Jewish population was 78. A big fire occurred in 1799. Rabbi Elias Karpeles and historian Gustav Karpeles, 1848-1909, lived here. The unlandmarked Jewish cemetery originated in the 16th century with last known Conservative Jewish burial in 1942. The flat isolated suburban agricultural site, by water, has no sign. Reached by turning directly off a public road, access is open to all via a broken masonry wall and no gate. Size of cemetery before and after WWII: 0.3766 ha. 20-100 gravestones,