Henry VIII, Tudor is my 6TH cousin 15 TR

Started by Gustavo Ferrero Gómez on Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 1-30 of 31 posts
11/23/2011 at 5:29 PM

Henry VIII is a very polemic subject. He had Spanish ADN as near as his 3rd great grandfather, on the other hand, Catherine of Aragon is my 4th cousin 16 TR, Anne Boleyn my 9th, 13 TR, Anne of Cleves 7TH, 17 TR, Jane Seymour 10 TH, 12 TR, Catherine Parr 8TH, 14 TR. They are all related through Alfonso X el Sabio, Fernando III, Kings of Spain, and Eleanor of Castille who are common ancestors to Henry and five of his wives. They also relate us again to various Plantagenets, many years after our loved Eleanor of Aquitaine. I have made some research and I have found out that many people in Caracas, Venezuela share this lines with me.

11/23/2011 at 6:09 PM

Henry VIII, King of England is my first cousin 14 times removed. I have to check wives :)

11/23/2011 at 6:24 PM

Anne of Cleves is my 6th cousin 12 times removed.

Catherine Parr, Queen consort of England and Ireland is my 17th great aunt!

Catherine of Aragon, Queen consort of England and Anne Boleyn are related to me by marriage to Henry VIII, King of England only.

Jane Seymour, Queen consort of England is my 3rd cousin 13 times removed (through the Cheneys).

Catherine Howard (5th wife of King Henry VIII) is my 3rd cousin 13 times removed through Allen - Neville.

11/23/2011 at 7:20 PM

Henry VIII Tudor, King of England is my second cousin 15 times removed .

Catherine of Aragon is my 4th cousin 15 xr through the Aragons.

Anne Boleyn Queen Consort of England, is my 2nd cousin 14xr through Botelers.

Anne of Cleves, Queen consort of England is 5th cousin 14xr through the Visconti's.

Jane Seymour,Queen consort of England is my 3rd cousin 14 xr through Sir Henry Wentworth.

Catherine Parr,Queen consort of England and Ireland is my 3rd cousin 15 xr through the Nevilles.

Catherine Howard, Queen consort of England is my 3rd cousin 15xr related through the Cheneys.

11/23/2011 at 7:31 PM

Rhonda-Lee Robin Allen Barber, U.E. We must be related multiple ways (Cheney / Allen / Neville).

Which Boteler family? I am related to some of them as well.

11/23/2011 at 7:52 PM

My Greetings from Costa Rica. My Families of The Count Palatine Laterano Raimundo Ignacio Porta y de Solans/ and marchesse Ferdinando Della Porta of Naples, Italy and Count Antonio Della Porta, of Sicilia and Milan, Italy. Tüchler Meyer-Mayer Family of Bernhard Tüchler Meyer(Mayer) of Bromberg, Prussia, Poland, Germany and Romanov Royal Family of Russia.
P.O Box(Post office box): 781-2200 Coronado , San José , Costa Rica , Central America .
Email: ronald_porta@yahoo.com, ronald_porta@hotmail.com, ronaldporta@gmail.com, ronald_porta58@myspace.com
http://www.facebook.com/ronaldpelayo.porta/
www.familiaporta.com
With admiration, love, your friend from Costa Rica, Ronald Porta (Della Porta Tüchler)

11/24/2011 at 4:52 AM

Margaret Boteler / Butler is my 14th ggm and Thomas Boleyn, 1st Earl of Wiltshire (Anne's father ) is her nephew.

Yes, I was noticing all the similar families we are connected to also.... which is not surprising since we are 11th cousins.

Which Boteler are you related to ?

11/24/2011 at 5:09 AM

I have also common ancestors with henry VIII, he is a descendant of robert II of france for instance and catherine parrs brother was married to a lady I am also related too, a miss helena snakenborg, if you ever has heard about her . Miss Snakenborg was a descendant of a swedish noble family called Bååt, and I am a descendant of that family aswell. do you want to know more about Henrys relation to Robert II of france , I can tell you more about it. åsa

11/24/2011 at 10:53 AM

Henry VIII is my. 11th cousin 13TR , Catherine of Aragon is my 10TH cousin 14TR. I am also related to Anne of Cleve's, Anne Boleyn and Catherine Howard.
Looks like we are all related.

11/24/2011 at 2:48 PM

\Henrn VIII 8th cousin 18 times removed

11/24/2011 at 3:28 PM

Mary Boleyn was married to Sir William Cary who is my 15th Great Grandfather. My husband is a direct descendant of Ann and Mary Boleyn

11/25/2011 at 1:46 AM

"Henry VIII, King of England is your 22nd great aunt's 8th great grandson"

11/25/2011 at 6:42 AM

Well, I believe things happen for some reason. GENI has proved to us that Geneaology is not a mistery or something unattainable. I have checked you all and you are between 20th and 25th cousins. I am gonig to explore other lines and see where they lead us. As conclusions we can say: 1º A common language (English-Spanish) shortens the distance between people. 2º We are closer than we could ever imagine, in spite of our different nationalities. 3rd Closeness or nearness are concepts to which we can give an important truthfull meaning 4º The religious turbulence that our ancestors experienced hasn't kept us from replying our messages, they belong to the past and, As Pope John Paul II thought, there are more things to bring us together than those that separate us. I believe Christianity should be all the same, it shouldn´t be fanatic but we must preserve its values.5º Whenever you meet somebody from South America, Behold !!! he might be a relative of yours.
In my case, be certain that I,m a relative you don't have to run away from !!! I have some!! For my English-speaking cousins forgive my grammar and typing glitches, Für mein Deutsch-sprechende Verwandte auch, Aussi pour les Françaises, Anche per tutti i altri, Y lo mismo para todos los que me leen en inglés sabiendo que el español es mi lengua materna.

11/25/2011 at 9:30 AM

i see, it was very interesting, is henry maybe a relative of your husband then? Have you seen the other sister boleyn? my relation is far away , we share the same ancestor I suppose. åsa

11/25/2011 at 9:39 AM

Mary boleyn is my 18 th cousin, as my program tells me , mary-elizabeth howard-thomas howard-john howard -margret de mowbray-thomas de mowbray-elizabeth de segrave-margaret countess of norfolk-thomas of england brotherton- margaret princess of france-filip III of france-louis IX of france-louis VIII of france-filip III august of france-Louis VII of france-Louis VI of france-filip I of france-Anna Of Kiev-Ingegerd Olofsdotter - A swedish king called Olof Skötkonung is our common ancestor , but we have one more , Robert II of france. åsa

11/25/2011 at 12:01 PM

I would have to double check to see if King Henry is a direct relative of my Husbands. I think he is but I don't remember right off hand

11/25/2011 at 12:50 PM

Henry VIII, King of England is your third cousin 16 times removed.
Jane Seymour, Queen consort of England is your fifth cousin 16 times removed.
Catherine of Aragon, Queen consort of England is your third cousin 17 times removed.
Anne of Cleves, Queen consort of England is your 7th cousin 15 times removed.
Catherine Howard, Queen consort of England is your fourth cousin 15 times removed.

11/25/2011 at 2:03 PM

Henry VIII is my 3rd cousin 14X removed -Woodville side
Jane Seymour is my 3rd cousin 15X removed -Cheney side
Catherine of Aragon is my 3rd cousin 16X removed -John of Gaunt
Catherine Howard is my 1st cousin 16X removed -Fiennes( Bourchier)
Anne Boleyn is my 1st cousin 16X removed- Boleyn/Sackville
Catherine Parr is my 2nd cousin 16X removed -Fitzhugh
Anne Cleves is my 5th cousin 16X removed - Visconti

11/25/2011 at 2:39 PM

Anne Boleyn, Queen Consort of England is your third cousin 17 times removed.
Catherine Parr, Queen consort of England and Ireland is your 15th great aunt.
Hatte, Catherine Parr is a great Aunt of mine, as well!
Carrie, our trees are very much intertwined, along with Hatte's and several other's. This is what I really enjoy about GENI.

11/25/2011 at 4:30 PM

Henry VIII, King of England is your third cousin 15 times removed

11/29/2011 at 5:41 AM

hello dirk, through the same persons ? or?

Jennifer Cloney
11/30/2011 at 9:43 AM

Anne Boleyn And the family there are my Cousin 13 X's removed, so im only Related to King Henry through Marriage. But Anne father Thomas is my Great Uncle 12 Times. The mystery in my family was there was someone who was related to Anne Boleyn, but didnt know how or who. And tracked it down.

This is awsome.

11/30/2011 at 11:48 AM

Jennifer Cloney is Henry VIII Tudor, King of England's second cousin 17 times removed.

12/1/2011 at 9:30 AM

i see . how interesting. åsa

7/28/2013 at 6:27 PM

Henry VIII, King of England is your 17th great uncle. (Through his sister Margaret)
Anne Boleyn, Queen Consort of England is your first cousin 15 times removed.
Catherine Howard, Queen consort of England is your first cousin 15 times removed.
(Anne and Catherine both through the Howards)
Anne of Cleves, Queen consort of England is your third cousin 16 times removed.
Catherine Parr, Queen consort of England and Ireland is your first cousin 16 times removed.
Jane Seymour, Queen consort of England is your 15th great aunt. (Through her sister Elizabeth)

7/22/2014 at 8:32 AM

Henry VIII, King of England is my third cousin 17 times removed. One of my great great, great.... :) grandfathers was Peter Udnie, born ~ 1590 in Scotland (Son of William Udnie of Tillery ja Catharina Corsbethsdotter Neilsonne). He lived in Wyborg, Finland and married Anna "Johansdotter". One of the children of this couple was Kristina Petersdotter Udnie.

Kristina Petersdotter Udnie was the great grandmother of Johan Joakimsson Brander - his mothers mothers mother. I am one of the "Branders" (later Paloheimo), and that is the link how I found f.e. Henry VIII here in Geni.

Best wishes from

Anneli Kyrövaara from Finland, email: anneli.kyrovaara@luvia.fi

I am grateful of all information concerning my ancestors in Scotland and England, and elsewhere, too.

5/23/2016 at 9:21 AM

Just found out that Anne Boleyn is my 1st cousin 16x removed.

5/23/2016 at 9:21 AM

Just found out that Anne Boleyn is my 1st cousin 16x removed.

12/7/2016 at 2:48 AM

Is this true? am I really related to Henry VIII???? finding it a little difficult to believe right now...think I need a drink....

12/26/2021 at 8:49 PM

I am the 10th or 11th cousin to Prince William duke of Cambridge .

Showing 1-30 of 31 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion