Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 13 posts
Private User
1/18/2012 at 7:54 PM

Hello, Irish portal collaborators!

The "Who Do You Think You Are?" project (http://www.geni.com/projects/Who-Do-You-Think-You-Are) is trying to put together trees for all of the different international versions of the program. We know that there have been at least two seasons of the show in Ireland, featuring the following Irish notables:

- Charlie Bird
- Joe Duffy
- Dana Rosemary Scallon
- Ardal O'Hanlon
- Pamela Flood
- Linda Martin
- Ryan Tubridy
- Ivan Yates
- Rosanna Davison
- Diarmuid Gavin
- Fionnula Flanagan
- Simon Delaney

Would any of you have any interest in helping us get their trees going? This might actually be a great way for people learning how to use Irish records to get your feet wet.

Private User
1/19/2012 at 12:37 AM

yes thats right, I will start at Dana Rosemary Scallon, for me the most interesting family out of the lot above :)

Private User
1/19/2012 at 12:47 AM

too late Dana is already there, Llivi beat me to it :)
Rosemary "Dana" Scallon (Brown)

1/19/2012 at 10:05 AM

I'd thought of doing Diarmuid Gavin and adding him to June's Gardeners project however there is already a profile for him managed by:
Robert Manning

Private User
1/19/2012 at 10:59 AM

Terry Jackson (Switzer) I hope we can find someone who is not done yet LOL

Private User
4/1/2012 at 11:48 AM

any idea when the latest usa series is being broadcast on RTE or BBC?

Private User
4/1/2012 at 11:59 AM

No have not heard yet but we have the Genealogy Roadshow on RTE Mon till Friday at 17.00 Hrs

Private User
4/1/2012 at 12:11 PM

ah! was looking forward to that coming back on! i hope to be on it in future series!

2/28/2019 at 8:42 PM

Better late than never :-), I am working on Ardal O'Hanlon's, also, in correspondence with the mentioned Collier branch, as well!

3/3/2019 at 1:24 AM

Private User Would you like to curate him and make his Profile Public on the basis of public figure, please?
I'm still adding to the ancestors branches, but, he's good to go. Since parents are still living, They are set to private, even though, they were on the episode and freely publicized their hand written tree, too. :-)
I'll come back to the lost, once I get as misch as I can into and up to where a big tree merge can be made for him.
Of course, if anyone sees it earlier than I, please, do the Honors!

xoxoxoTheresa Renée

Ardal O'Hanlon

Private User
3/3/2019 at 7:47 AM

Theresa Renée Eléna Tossas-Cox, done! Thanks for building it. :) I'll look for a photo and more projects later, unless someone beats me to it.

3/3/2019 at 7:01 PM

Super duper! (-:

3/3/2019 at 7:15 PM

Added a flattering, yet, not photoshopped or filtered, profile photo, for Ardal! Plus the source of the screenshot. <3

Showing all 13 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion