Started by Private User on Monday, September 3, 2012
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 11 posts
Private User
9/3/2012 at 10:46 PM

The British series is continuing this fall. They've just aired an episode on Sir Patrick Stewart OBE that might be interesting. The tree as shown on the episode can be found at http://www.thegenealogist.co.uk/treeview/tree_view.php?tree_id=1177...

Other featured people include Alex Kingston, Annie Lennox, Celia Imrie, Greg Wallace, Hugh Dennis, John Barnes, John Bishop, Samantha Womack, and William Roache.

I'm no good with recent British records, but maybe someone else wants to take a stab at these?

Private User
9/3/2012 at 11:30 PM

Am watching them and can act upon them in time! The Patrick Stewart tree featured was very scant - they concentrated on his father's war story and very little of the tree was done.
Terry Jackson (Switzer) may be interested in working on these?

9/4/2012 at 3:32 PM

Life's a bit full on at the moment but I would be interested if we can wait a bit!
I have been trying to watch the series. Greg Wallace was a really good one and as June pointed out the Patrick Stewart one concentrated on his father alone. Patrick Stewart lives not far from here, I believe in the house that used to be Michael Caine in South Stoke.. (just a tidbit for you there)

Private User
9/4/2012 at 11:01 PM

Terry Jackson (Switzer) I am also a little distracted right now and maybe we can get together on this a little later down the track - I will keep notes!

Private User
9/4/2012 at 11:05 PM

No rush! Just wanted to put it out there. :) Should we go looking for more collaborators? Maybe I'll advertise on the main discussion board. Perhaps we should also make a comment on the UK Portal to recruit?

Private User
9/4/2012 at 11:36 PM

We do seem to be a little thin on the ground when it comes to the British tree! - Perhaps Michael Lawrence Rhodes who is very active on adding celebrities etc. would like to collaborate on this??

9/5/2012 at 2:56 AM

Private User@June, this could be a chance for Michael Rhodes to shine... shall we ask that he try to do a project on this series of WDYTYA and try to extend the trees on each person and adding an about me on each profile?

Private User
9/5/2012 at 3:12 AM

Michael Lawrence Rhodes - your thoughts?

9/5/2012 at 5:44 AM

Thanks for thinking of me. I will do some digging re the British celebrities. However, I'm not really up on projects - I have difficulty comprehending just how to categorise once I've added them.

Private User
9/5/2012 at 6:24 AM

We can work off the manin page I think - I have been trying to get Samantha Womack's tree together - will have to re-watch the episode to make some notes!
Samantha Zoe Womack

Private User
9/5/2012 at 10:51 AM

Michael Lawrence Rhodes, if you're not comfortable adding people to the index page (or even the project itself), you can always just list the profiles here and then we can add them for you. Thanks for your interest!

Showing all 11 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion