Ninian Beale - Ninian Beale

Started by Helen Cawyer on Saturday, October 27, 2012
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 2 posts
10/27/2012 at 11:36 PM

I am wondering if you have the date of birth for Ninian's Beale Sr. as 1625. This is the date that is shown on some other websites dealing with his biography. There also seems to be some discussion on whether he was actually born in Scotland (there does not seem to be any record that remains) or whether he was a Beale of the "Beales of Maidstone" who were from Kent (shire) in England, not in Scotland like some biographies state.

I also found a Beale castle located on the west coast of Ireland. Evidently a Beale was established there in the 1500-1600 time period when some English aristocracy settled and maintained property in Ireland. A photo is available on the internet.

Since Ninian and Ruth had eleven children all in the Maryland area, it seems there should also be some record of Ruth (Moore?) Beale as there is a record of the dates of the all children's births. Were these records found on census reports or on church baptism records?

10/1/2017 at 4:58 PM

I added some stories and Monuments might help determine some details on Colonial Ninan Beall. Hope it helps!
Billie

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion