Plethora of Ellistons in Unconnected trees project

Started by Terry Jackson (Switzer) on Monday, April 15, 2013
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 10 posts
4/15/2013 at 1:07 PM

There seems to be a plethora of Ellistons in This project and they are not in the appropriate alphabetic order at all... some in A, B, C,D, only one in E, and so on.

What is going on here I wonder?

Private User
8/28/2013 at 11:08 PM

NL : plethora = ziekelijke overvloed

8/29/2013 at 7:02 AM

The problem generated by Geni's robot in February was not repaired in this project. It would be better than Private User do the reversal because she will need to redo later editions.

Private User
8/29/2013 at 7:04 AM

Lúcia Pilla

What you mean with 'REDO' in later editions? Are the profiles not to be found again, or what?

8/29/2013 at 7:09 AM

When someone do the reversal to before February version, will lost the more recent editions.

Private User
8/29/2013 at 7:20 AM

I have done the reversal - if anyone sees missing people from the list please add them - I did some of the revisions/corrects I could see

Private User
8/29/2013 at 7:33 AM

NL : 'reversal' = omkering = omslag = omzetting = ommedraai

but.... from what to where or who is my question now?

Private User
8/29/2013 at 7:57 AM

It is OK jMVu - it is all in order - don't worry about it! I have restored to before the GENi script made the bad change and fixed a few things that had been corrected after the script.

Private User
8/29/2013 at 8:00 AM

No - they are not and nor are they going to be - we seem to get a lot of queries as it stands and trees are often getting attention and being built on and expanded.

Private User
8/29/2013 at 8:03 AM

I was responding to this message -

June Barnes do you know if all profiles of the TITANIC-project that had only some siblings etc. are connected to this project? For then I can imagine some new geni-users will come to ask me if I am related to them, while I am NOT YET, you see? thanks, Jeannette.

Showing all 10 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion