Stanislawa Cecylia Kranz - My Great Grandmother

Started by Stephen Anthony Kranz on Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Showing all 9 posts
7/17/2013 at 1:48 PM

My name is Stephen Kranz and Stanislawa is my great grandmother....her daughter Cecylia was my grandmother.
I am seeking info on relatives. Thank you.

Private User
7/17/2013 at 3:21 PM

What type of info are you looking for? We are very far removed from being related and it's through my husbands side of the family...many in-law trees. If you would like to join our family group let me know how you are related and I will make a profile for you and then we can merge them from there.
Louise

7/18/2013 at 8:14 AM

My father was Francis Kranz. His mother was Ceclia. Cecilia died 6 weeks after my fathers birth and he was given to Teophil and his wife Mary to raise.
Teofil used his surname Kranz for my father. My grandfather was Anthony Szymankiewicz who was married to Cecila. My father died onApril 8th, 1975 of a heart attack. I have death and birth certificates. Also, Wladaslaw was Wladaslawa, a sister, not brother who died in 1963...I have her death certificate. I have 2 brother and 1 sister. We have 5 Kranz biys and 1 Kranz daudaughter between us. Thank you

7/20/2013 at 1:28 PM

My Fathers wifes name was Patricia He died in 1975....Teophils wife Mary died in 1948 . My wifes name is Mary.
My brother are Michael, Christopher...my sister is Katherine.
My sons name is Mark...His wife is Rebecca...his sons are Adam, Jordan, and Connor. My brother Mikes sons are Sean and Ryan...Daughters Kimberly and Jennifer.His wife is Debra. Chris has 1 son, Anthony.
Thank you....ps Szymankiewicz is the correct spelling...forgot the z

Private User
7/20/2013 at 3:13 PM

Please accept the requests for collaboration and to join the family group so we can merge these profiles.
Louise

7/21/2013 at 10:54 AM

Yes, I accept and would like to join the family group. Is this sufficient?
Steve

Private User
7/21/2013 at 11:04 AM

Should be. Let me see if we can merge your profile to ours.

7/24/2013 at 7:18 AM

I was wondering where you got the information on my family?
It says you just put this info on in April. It also appears that I am the only one of the descendants who has followed up with the time line. Is there a way to find the family members of Stanislawas children?
Thanks

Private User
7/24/2013 at 2:54 PM

I just added a couple links with family information that you can look at to add to your branch of the tree.

Showing all 9 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion