Margaret Pudsey (Conyers) - Parents of Margaret Conyers (1446-1500)

Started by Erica Howton on Sunday, August 18, 2013
Showing all 5 posts
8/18/2013 at 8:01 PM

I'm adding some missing profiles and noticed this comment:

Notes 
ADJUSTMENT: Magna Carta Ancestry, 2011 ed., vol. 3 p. 400 shows Margaret as daughter of Sir Christopher Conyers of Hornby and his 2nd wife Margaret, daughter of Robert Waddeley, not John Conyers and Margaret St. Quintin.

http://histfam.familysearch.org/getperson.php?personID=I15927&t...

Opinions?

8/18/2013 at 8:01 PM
8/18/2013 at 11:08 PM

She is not connected to John Conyers & Margaret St. Quintin. The information on John Conyers & Margaret Darcy lists the dau. Margaret as m. Richard Ascue, or Margery m. Rowland Place, Esq. & Robert Wycliffe. It seems be so, the information for Christopher Conyers on Our, Royal, Titled, etc. & TudorPlace lists her as his dau.

I will look for more information to post or source for Margaret Pudsey tomorrow sometime, it's late now and I have grand-dau.s coming early in the morning.

If you want to move her it is fine or I can do it later.

8/18/2013 at 11:31 PM

I've disconnected her from Sir John Conyers, Sheriff of Yorkshire as parent & will try & find Christopher Conyers to attach to.

8/19/2013 at 1:14 AM

She's united with her other self as a daughter of Sir Christopher Conyers, Knight, Sheriff of Yorkshire, Lord of Hornby

it seems fine. Sir Christopher (sourced already in overview) may have too many children however.

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion