John Harvey Calhoun - John Calhoun original copy of order of distribution vernon county

Started by Dennis Stomberg on Saturday, September 7, 2013
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 15 posts
9/7/2013 at 7:42 AM

I have a original copy of his will
ram1019@sbcglobal.net

9/8/2013 at 6:07 PM

Copy available to view?

9/8/2013 at 7:49 PM

What is an "original copy"?

Private User
9/8/2013 at 8:10 PM

3xA : that means a copy of his original will. it's only a question of taxonomy in sentences, you see?

Private User
9/8/2013 at 9:28 PM

I think this is just spam, trying to sell something.

Private User
9/8/2013 at 9:32 PM

so we should block this profile? Can we also block profiles from project-discussions?

Private User
9/8/2013 at 10:04 PM

Nah, it's probably a hit-n-runner - joined Geni, post a message and never return.
When in doubt about a message I always check the user join date and if he/she have or are building a tree.
As a new user: How long time did it take from you joined Geni until you discovered the discussions and dared to post anything.... Spammers don't have that delay.
A regular user would not post their email in a public discussion either, unless it is a bait for something.

9/8/2013 at 11:02 PM

Yes, my thought too Bjorn.

JeanNette, it's a trick of language perhaps?
He either has the original will or he has a copy of the will, the two words are not compatible. Even if the copy was made the same day as the original it is still just a copy.

Private User
9/9/2013 at 2:03 AM

...the original is in the SAFE of a 'NOTARIS' perhaps?

9/9/2013 at 11:25 AM

Hi
I think that what I have is a original copy - the court house would keep the original and make a copy to send to the lawyer to disperse
It is judge signed and official.
pictures can be seen on e-bay as I do want to sell it.
Thanks
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251336613174?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&...

9/9/2013 at 11:29 AM

I am not a spammer - I have spent a fair amount of time trying to put this into the family's hands

Private User
9/9/2013 at 3:01 PM

Sorry about that, - You just had the classical signs of a spammer. We would be very happy if you could share what you have found, and a digital copy of what you have found would be great to add to the profile. Just contact any of us to get an email to mail it to or request access to add it your self by requesting being added as a manager to the profile.

9/9/2013 at 4:58 PM

o·rig·i·nal
/əˈrijənl/

Noun
Something serving as a model or basis for imitations or copies: "the portrait may be a copy of the original".

cop·y
/ˈkäpē/
Noun
A thing made to be similar or identical to another.

(Glad you're not a spammer, good luck with your sale).

9/12/2013 at 5:23 PM

I drive a Dodge truck - they made thousands of them - it is a copy - and yet it is still a original Dodge truck
Sorry to have bothered you - I will not return - thanks

Private User
9/12/2013 at 10:56 PM

Dennis Stomberg

thanks for your interrumption, for it's very important to discuss on a global leval about what we mean if we speak our non-native languages, don't you think. I for instnace am DUTS, but learned several words in English, Francais, Germain in school with a ietsjepietsje Latin&Greek, but when I want to have a discours with people natured in other dialects you are in a risk of quarrelling very soon. groet, jeannette from Olland, Europe.

Showing all 15 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion