Catherine Paulo - infos

Started by Martin RhNegativ on Sunday, September 8, 2013
Showing all 5 posts
Private User
9/8/2013 at 5:38 AM

Too bad this isn't in English. I am sure it's very interesting but I can't read it. And don't know where transation button is and even if I did everytime I accidently get into translation ,it takes me forever to find English to get back to English.

Private User
9/8/2013 at 6:18 AM

I did manage to find the websit and translated it. Very interesting however, I still don't know why you started the discusion on above person.Some of it I can figure out but not enough to get the jest of it. Judy

9/8/2013 at 6:32 AM

Thank you Mart. I had never heard the story about Elizabeth. I descend from Entienne and Catherine's son, Jacques who came to Detroit around 1703 and eventually settled with his family in 1708. His brother Michel also came to Detroit. With fifteen children there are bound to be many interesting stories. It would be nice if more descendants shared information like this.

Private User
9/8/2013 at 11:10 AM

I knew who she was but I don't know any story about her,

Private User
9/8/2013 at 1:03 PM

Mart, no apologies needed. It's a heck of alot better then my French. I was finally able to locate the transaction of this info and I found it very interesting.Thank you very much for drawing it to our attention and you kid translation. Judy

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion