Philbrick

Started by Carole (Erickson) Pomeroy,Vol. Curator on Friday, September 27, 2013
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 9 posts

Joseph Sanborn who is married to 1st Sarah Lane and 2nd Anne (Philbrick) Marston Anne Marston, looks like he is ready to be remove as the husband/spouse of Nathaniel Thompson

Private User
Erica Howton

9/27/2013 at 8:50 PM

Agreed & done.

9/29/2013 at 10:16 PM

removing Abigail Philbrick (Marden), wife of Daniel Philbrick, as wife of Nathan Noyes & Stephen Marden, II

Merging her with the duplicate. Her profile & Daniel Philbrick's should be clean.

They were not placed in the Project, just connected to other profiles that were.

10/5/2013 at 10:02 AM

Joseph Philbrick, I have removed the wife Tabitha Dow and connected her and the child Simon to James Philbrick, (Joseph's brother), also to her parents Mary (Page) & Samuel Dow.

Erica, you may want to MP the Profiles for James Philbrick & Tabitha.

Joseph Philbrick's profile is clean, removing him from the Project.

Private
10/18/2013 at 1:39 AM

Carole (Erickson) Pomeroy,Vol. Curator source for Lieut. Thomas Philbrick is here.. http://www.werelate.org/wiki/Person:Thomas_Philbrick_%2816%29
what i'm going to do is get a link to the werelate site into into each of the children and then post any profile that needs a disconnect, by URL, for you guys to take a look see at while specifying what needs to be disconnected from what does Erica Howton suggested this and i think it's very fair and while this line may be a bit changeling the sources look good.

Private
10/18/2013 at 1:40 AM

but i think I will close up the loose ends on the chase line before attempting this..

11/1/2013 at 10:56 AM

Removed Joseph Philbrick husband of Abigail Nay from Project

Removing from Project Joseph Philbrick son of Joses / Moses Philbrick and Abigail Locke, husband of Anna Towle.

He had been merged with a David Locke, but I have not been able to find this David's profile. Either David's profile was not returned with the fix or I just can't find it, there is listed in references a David Locke who m. Nancy b. 1829 dau. of Betsey (Palmer) & Joseph Philbrook but these profiles are not on Geni.

Removing from Project Joses or Moses Philbrick son of Tryiphena (Marston) & Joseph Philbrick, husband of Abigail Locke

Removing from his wife Abigail Locke the husband Samuel Noyes, Jr.

Removing Abigail Locke from the Project

Showing all 9 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion