Non-Public Master Profile

Started by Private User on Friday, March 21, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 12 posts

All,

I am a little confused. I have been looking at a variety of things lately trying to cleanup data, add sources, etc. When I was looking at one of my relatives I ran into what would appear to be her locked as a master profile - however the record is also not public. Why would this be? I though the master profiles were supposed to be part of the main tree? Here is the link to the profile I am discussing - https://www.geni.com/pro/compare?cancel_path%5Baction%5D=index&...

Sarah Adams

If you mean Sarah Adams, that profile is neither an MP nor locked. The link above that link took me to a pay wall.

If you look on the search I included above there are two nearly identical profiles for Sarah Partridge. The one that shows Ben M. Angel as the manager is also shown as a Master Profile but it is non-public. When I click on the profile I get the link I included on the first post. The second link on the first post is for the last one on the search which I am a co-manager of.

Master Profiles are public, even if they don't show the green globe.

What is the problem you are trying to solve? What are you trying to do that you cannot do?

It has locked fields but you should see all the data. When I click on the profile, I don't get the pay wall.

My intent was to merge the two profiles but all I get are the pay walls on the Ben M. Angel version of the profile.

I'll see what I can do Private User. The dates are the same. Is the other data the same too?

Sarah Adams

I merged the two. There's a Curator Assist thread that you can get attention from quickly for these types of questions.

Can you see it now?

It looks like the children of Sarah Partridge and George Adams need some work. George and Silence are missing and Peter and Patience are not listed on the website I found. Also I changed the death location of Sarah Partridge Adams to Wrentham, MA.

Thanks Hatte. I can get to it.

You are very welcome. Thanks for improving the information for this family.

Showing all 12 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion