Sir Roger Fiennes - my great great garnfather roger fennies

Started by mark john edward finney on Sunday, March 23, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 4 posts
3/23/2014 at 4:10 PM

hi out there this has blow me away i did not no our family coat,s are real we have a red an yellow one and a blue one with three gold lions, you can check on my face book page markfinney1422djscuba@[c][m] wow i would like to no where the red coat,s of arm ,s came from ,and a bit more of our ancestor,s a nother member of the family found the m ,but i myself had a acciedent in my twenties and had a full blood transfusen,my address is 12 audley road chesterton newcastle under lyme st5 7es mark john edward finney ,but now mark john edward finney dj scuba@[p][m][c]

Private User
3/23/2014 at 4:33 PM

@http://www.geni.com/path/Judy+Rice+is+related+to+Sir+Roger+Fiennes?... is my 1st cousin 17 times removed His mother Elizabeth Battisford b 1633 is my 17th grt Aunt @ her mother Margery de Peplesham b 1346 is my 17th grt grandmother @ Robert de Crolle is my 17th grt grandfather b 1359 Judy Rice

3/24/2014 at 2:30 AM

i have found out my finney coat,s of arm,s they are from the 1800,s king,s i rish ,and english but not yet the blue and gold with lion,s i think they are french

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion