Sarah Emma Conduit (Alford) - Sarah Emma Alford 1831-1926

Started by Private User on Monday, March 24, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

• Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

A number of people have copied the photo from tree to tree of an old lady sitting in a chair. This photo originally came from my tree and I got it from the photo album of my mother's cousin and added it to my tree on Tribalpages and gave it to another descendant with a tree on My Heritage.
A few people have also copied the information I attached to the photo which clearly stated that this was only a 50/50 possibility of being Sarah Emma Alford. The only thing written on the back of the photo was 'Aged 84', nothing connected to the photo stateed it was her. There is one other person that this photo could have been of.
Those of you who have this photo in your trees, please add the following statement to the photo:

This photo was supplied by a descendent of William John Henry Conduit s/o William Henry Conduit and Emma Ann Millar.
It was from his daughter, June Alma’s family album. The only reference to the photo was ‘Aged 84’ written on the back.
June had only 2 ancestors that could fit this picture.
1. Sarah Emma Conduit nee Alford b. 1831 Upton Lovell, Wiltshire, Eng – 1926 Ararat, Victoria, Aust. aged 94.
2. Mary Ann Miller nee Parker c1851 – 1949 Northcote, Victoria, Australia, aged 98. Mary was the grandmother of William John Henry’s wife Alma Victoria Ellen Kimber.

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion