John Reeder - How many wives did John Reeder have?

Started by Hatte Blejer on Sunday, January 11, 2015
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 5 posts
1/11/2015 at 4:21 PM

See the Overview. According to one family website, John Reeder had two wives and two sets of children.

Private User
1/11/2015 at 6:19 PM

I have no information other than my family is a descendent of John Reeder and Margaret Isaacks via Isaack Reeder.

1/11/2015 at 7:35 PM

Private User - I am concerned that some merges may have affected the Reeder tree so if you can either post here the details of John Reeder and Margaret Isaaks or email me, I would appreciate it.

Private User
1/12/2015 at 10:16 AM

I'm not sure where I was looking last night when I brought the Isaaks name into my lineage. This is what I have from Rollin A Reeders "Thirteen generations of Reeder in America" John Reeder married Margaret (?Thorpe) and Margaret was married a 2nd time to Samuel Toe. Following John, were Jacob, Joseph, Charles, Merrick, Benajah, Merrick, Jonathon and then I have a separate compilation of Jonathan's ancestors. A discrepancy I have found regard Charles Reeder b 6/24/1713. Meginness "History of Lycoming County, PA" has him listed as being born in England. I don't think that is correct. I'm not sure what mergers you're referring to but would be glad to share the info I have.

7/26/2021 at 11:36 AM

I have John Reeder (my 8th Great Grandfather ) showing married to Mary Isaacks on 26 May 1636 and married to Margaret Thorpe but no marriage date. This seems to be recurring.

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion