L Henchman, Rev - New Research details

Начала Sharon Doubell четверг, 31 марта 2016
Показаны все сообщения (9)
31.3.2016 в 3:46 до полудня

Sigi Howes has sent us the following updated info on this line, Sally Ann Orpen
:
" Listed is the Rev 'L Henchman'. That should should be the Rev T Henchman - his name was Thomas. I have seen it as TL Henchman as well, but not just 'L'. Omitted are any dates for their two daughters:
They were born in 1855 (Mary Elizabeth) and 1858 (Cecilia) respectively. As 1858 is also the year Mary Ann died, it is reasonable to assume she died giving birth to Cecilia. Both died in 1941, according to their headstone in the Fort Beaufort cemetery.
Henchman then married Jane Anne Courtenay; also omitted."

Thanks to Sigi, and I'm updating, if everyone is happy :-)

31.3.2016 в 4:25 до полудня

Hallo Sharon,

Thanks for the note. I have just updated the info received from Sigi, and then received your discussion. Hope I haven't trodden on anyone's toes? Apologies if I have.

31.3.2016 в 4:30 до полудня

:-) Don't see why you should have - we must have done it simultaneously. I love teamwork :-)

5.4.2016 в 7:38 до полудня

I don't easily feel 'trodden on'! I love sharing what I have and don't mind being corrected if I'm wrong. It's working together that counts; we can be so much more effective that way.

5.4.2016 в 8:00 до полудня

Here Here! And salute to a master researcher. :-)

9.4.2016 в 10:59 до полудня

According to our family, Thomas Henchman never remarried after the death of Mary Ann (nee Currie), and Mary and Ceceia were her and Thomas' daughters. I would most certainly need to see a marriage certificate before I could alter any of these details.

9.4.2016 в 11:06 до полудня

I do realise that I posted the research referred to above on Rootsweb, but to date I have not seen a marriage certificate. Need to find this and verify this marriage. If anyone has a copy of the marriage certificate, I would be most grateful for a copy.

10.4.2016 в 1:03 до полудня

Ian, take a look at the info on the Rev's About.

Показаны все сообщения (9)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении