Eric Wilfred Sloan - Eric sloan

Started by Matthew Joseph sloan ( Stafford - Brown) on Sunday, May 1, 2016
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 4 posts

Hello my name is Matthew Stafford Brown I was born Matthew Sloan. My father Was Eric Sloan my grandmother Ruby Sloan (Penfold) my father Eric married my mother Joanne Carew and after the marriage split I lost contact with my father. I did have a little contact with him now and then, but for years now have not heard from him. The last contact I had was when Nanna Rudy passed away in 2008. He may have passed away as I am finding it very hard to track him down, as I now have my own daughter and feel it is important that she knows about your grandfather. If anyone has any information that could help please contact me... mattjsb@hotmail.com.

Thank you

Private User
5/1/2016 at 6:24 PM

Hi Matthew

You could send a message to Crystal Hartley, the Granddaughter of Dawn Sloan, Eric's sister. They may be able to contact him.

Let me know if you have any success.

Chartley96@gmail.com

Thank you Ken she has already contacted me via email this morning thank you all for your help :) My wife's mane is Abigail madden name Bushnell and our daughter Emily Angela Staffird- Brown fir the tree.... It is a small world tracing the tree back to England to near Maidstone in Kent ,where my wife was born...... A very small world....

Thanks fir your help again.
Matt

Also my sister Cherie Poole (Sloan) is Eriic and Joanne's child , Cherie has two daughters Ebony and Indigo :)

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion