Project front page changes (Jewish Lifshitz-Lipschitz-Lipshitz-Lifschitz-Lipschutz Families)

Started by Eric H Mercer on Wednesday, July 20, 2016
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Showing all 7 posts
7/20/2016 at 9:12 AM

If you have suggestions specifically for changes to the text of this project's front page, please post them here as a reply to this message.

3/16/2020 at 10:09 AM

I have been researching a Lifshitz/Lipschitz family who came from Shargorod and ended up in Massachusetts. Some changed their name to Lipson.

3/18/2020 at 5:39 AM

Thanks Jennifer for your response. I believe Shargorod was formerly in Ukraine. It seems that this Joe Lipner/Lipman/ Lipschitz, whose descendants I am trying to reach, was from Lithuania/Latvia area. But thank you for replying. Regards, Ilona

6/30/2020 at 9:50 AM

Eric H Mercer we are the LIFSICHTZ in Argentina . I wrote a post in discussions telling aur story

Private User
12/20/2020 at 10:41 AM

my great grandma was a lipschitz from odessa she has a lot of brothers and sisters and i have their names. how can i find their descendants? her name was catherine lipschitz/karina. born around 1840. parents are eta dena and froime david. siblings are soloman, leah, esther, chaya, frima, harold, aaron, miriam, chana. please advise.

Private User
12/20/2020 at 10:42 AM

my great grandma was a lipschitz from odessa she has a lot of brothers and sisters and i have their names. how can i find their descendants? her name was catherine lipschitz/karina. born around 1840. parents are eta dena and froime david. siblings are soloman, leah, esther, chaya, frima, harold, aaron, miriam, chana. please advise.

2/7/2023 at 9:38 PM

I am currently working a dna match and potential cousin whose grandfather changed his name from Lishes to Lipston. But her great uncles last name was Lipschutz..

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion