Gueseppe Bucaro - Possible Merge

Started by John Dale Kessel on Wednesday, November 9, 2016
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 4 posts
11/9/2016 at 12:20 PM

Private User I see that you added a profile for Gueseppe Bucaro Gueseppe Bucaro and there is a photo.

Do you know if this is intended to be the same Joseph Bucaro that died in San Diego in 1962 and was married to an Angeline?

Private User or Karen R. Contilli are either of you possibly able to identify the people in this photo on this profile? Is this possibly the Joseph Bucaro that was married to Angeline?

Thanks

11/9/2016 at 4:56 PM

I cannot identify him from the photograph. The family moved to California before 1960 and I have no recollection of what he looked like. The woman could be my great aunt Angie but again the photo is too small. Sorry I couldn't help more. Please ask if had a son named Salvatore (Sam) and daughters Marie and Virginia. That could help.

Private User
11/10/2016 at 8:28 PM

I cannot identify the man and woman I know the brick house with the steps is 2017 n Kedvale AV. Chicago Illinois where Maria Antonia nee Bucaro Muceo Oliveri lived. I know the lady in the background is ida nee Oliveri Cirone. I know that Joe and Angeline had many children, some named Virginia, Marie, Faye and Angeline. I don't remember the boys' names. I know they se to live in Franklin park, Illinois.

11/11/2016 at 1:20 PM

Thank you Karen R. Contilli and Private User

I have sent a message to Private User on Facebook...maybe she will see it easier on there...perhaps she can shed some light on the photo if she is the one that added it.

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion