- Captain John Savage\

Started by Suzanne Lancaster on Monday, July 17, 2017
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 5 posts
7/17/2017 at 8:39 AM

The information placed in my family tree is incorrect it was done without my permission- John Savage was married twice his first wife was Ann Elkington their issue was Grace Savage who married Dr, George Corbin of Northampton County, VA_ Eastern Shore, 2. D/o, 3. Sarah SavageS

7/17/2017 at 8:44 AM

John's second wife was Alicia Harmonson daughter of Thomas Henry Harmonson and sister of George Harmonson father of Sophia Harmonson wife of Rickards Dunton. Please correct your information Jons children from marriage to Alicia : Thomas Harmonson III and others I will Add them to my Tree.

John's second wife was Alicia Harmonson daughter of Thomas Henry Harmonson and sister of George Harmonson father of Sophia Harmonson wife of Rickards Dunton. Please correct your information Jons children from marriage to Alicia : Thomas Harmonson III and others I will Add them to my Tree.

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion