Richard Orval Tustian

Started by Don OUTRAM on Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

1/30/2018 at 3:41 PM

Hello, 30 January 2018
I hope you can help me out, I’m trying to get a copy of my Melchizedek Priesthood Line of Authority from the LDS Membership Dept, after we lost our home to a fire.
I sent them the following information.
I was ordained an Elder on the 29th January 1992 by my father-in-law
Brother Chester Charles Sheppard of Belleville, Ontario.
This is the email that I got back from them…
Unfortunately, the Priesthood Line of Authority is still incomplete. There is no Priesthood ordination information on the record of Richard Orval Tustian who ordained Chester Charles Sheppard to the office of an Elder. Again, if you are able to provide us documentation regarding his ordination(s) please send it to us. We will update our records and send you a new updated copy of your Priesthood Line of Authority. Thank-you.
Sincerely,
Kathryn Larscheid Priesthood Line of Authority Staff
I wrote Sister Larscheid back with the following info that I found off Family Search…. Richard Orval Tustian was born on 2 October 1911 in Billings, Manitoulin Island, Ontario & died on 17 April 1968 in Bridgewater, Lunenbull, Nova Scotia. Whose parents are Mary Elizabeth Farquhar and Robert Tustian.
Sister Larscheid wrote back that this was not enough information. So now I’m reaching out to family members to see if they have come upon Richard’s LDS Church Records? Especially a copy of when he received the Melchizedek Priesthood? Or a copy of his PH Line of Authority would be much appreciated.
Thank you so very much,
Don Outram Bancroft Branch of the Oshawa Ontario Stake of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion