• Private User
    Geni member
  • Private User
    Geni Pro

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 2 posts
Private User
2/14/2018 at 6:40 PM

Isaac Neal was born 29May1829 Va, died 16Oct1920, Lawrence County, KY. His parents per his Death Certificate were William Belcher and Elizabeth Sedam and his birthplace listed on the certificate is Dayton, Ohio. His death certificate is signed by George Belcher.. Isaac Neal Belchers's wife was Elizabeth Riffe, 1829-1900. Their son I can confirm was Isaac Alonzo Belcher, my g grandfather, 1868-1952, married to Samantha Helen Leslie, 1873-1930. Isaac Alonzo was cared for by my grandmother, Florence Lambert, one of about 12 children, before he died, in Cattlettsburg, KY. I visited him during this time.

Private User
6/1/2023 at 9:45 AM

Private User
Thank you for the information. I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. I kind of go in spurts with genealogy. I do a lot for a while then I might not do anything for a long time.
I have a strong suspicion that your Isaac Belcher is not the same as mine. Too many things don't match. The birthdate is only off by a year, but the mother's name, date and place of death, and number of siblings are all different. I'd say this needs more research.

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion