Simeon I of Bulgaria(894-927) - Disconnection

Started by Alex Moes on Saturday, May 19, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 6 posts
5/19/2018 at 12:48 AM

I am disconnecting this profile from his parent Unknown Profile

per the MP (Simeon I "the Great," emperor of Bulgaria) his parents are Knyaz Boris I and Maria

I am attempting to isolate a duplicate of the Rurikid tree for deletion before it becomes merged into the MP tree

5/19/2018 at 12:53 AM

Actually I have gone one step up the tree and deleted the connection between Unknown Profile and his supposed parents (Rurik & Efanda).

It certainly looks like "Error1" is a duplicate of Boris I, knyaz of Bulgaria but i see no reason to merge at this point.

Private User
5/20/2018 at 3:51 PM

Hello Alexander,
I accidentally chose two parents for St. Olga (Helgi). I did not pay enough attention. I then created more people. Only the next day I realized that Olga born in Pskov had her parents from the Rurik Dynasty (Vikings).
I do not have the ability to manage the database and therefore I named the imaginary parent named Error I.
Alexander, thank you for your help.
To the Dynasties of Rurik and Tsar Bulgaria, I got through the Polish Piast dynasty. The Piast dynasty has a link on the female line to Kiev - Rurik and also to the dynasty of the Přemyslids from Prague. The question of Father Bořivoj I (the first historically known member of the Přemyslids) is still open.
For many reasons, historians are clinging to the fact that Bořivoj was born in the Great Moravian Empire.
Here is the connection to the wedding of Anne of Bulgaria (daughter of Tsar Boris I Michael) with King Svatopluk of Great Moravia.

I use e-mail: Jaromir.stransky@seznam.cz

Thank you and I greet you
Jaromir

5/21/2018 at 4:02 PM

Hello Private User you knowledge of the subject is not in any doubt, the issue is that all of these people are already on Geni's tree, you do not need to add them yourself.

It would be very good if you could work with us to improve the quality of the profiles by correcting data errors, adding alternate names and spellings and citing sources.

Here for example is the Master Profile of Boris I, knyaz of Bulgaria which was created more than 10 years ago

Private User
5/22/2018 at 6:36 AM

Hello Alexander,
Thank you for the offer. I apologize for the ignorance of the environment. By duplicity in the profiles, I will only give the others work.
Yes, if I know, I'd definitely like to help, expand and supplement the information.
My profession is mathematics and computer science, but since my youth I have been interested in history.
I come from Prague and therefore it is mainly about the history of Central Europe.
As a genealogy, I am of West Slavonic origin.
The male line is my ancestors in Bohemia since 1273.
I examine the line of ancestors - Greifenfels, Stranka, Greifen, Pommern
Thank you
Jaromir

5/23/2018 at 12:26 AM

Dobrý den Private User,
patrně jste přidal množství duplicitních profilů, osoby, které již ve stromu byly. Smysl Geni je ale, společně vytvořit jeden velký strom.
Prosím, používejte nástroj hledání již existujících profilů.
Případně žádejte správce profilů, o které máte zájem, o správcovství.
Přidávejte i do již existujících profilů dokumenty, obrázky, odkazy atd.
Používejte diskusi s ostatními uživateli, když najdete rozpor mezi existujícím stromem a vašimi poznatky.
Rád vám s tím vším pomohu. Kdybyste potřeboval s něčím z toho pomoci, napište mi.
Děkuji předem a zdravím.
Tomáš

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion