Johannes (Dick) De Meillon - Not the father of Suzanne's children?

Started by Sharon Doubell on Friday, August 10, 2018
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 12 posts
8/10/2018 at 9:56 AM

Private User says "According to
Jillian Joy de Meillon he gave his surname to all four of Suzanna's children though he was not their father.

Notes on relationship with Susanna Carolina van Heerden (born Human). 1. Marriage certificate signed by both parties attesting to having been married on 12 June 1935. 2. Final divorce and custody to plaintiff (Susanna Carolina de Meillon, formerly van Heerden, born Human) of the "three adopted minor children of their marriage." 3. These are presumably Peter (b. 1927), Susan (b. 1929) and Bill (b. 1931).

8/10/2018 at 9:57 AM
Private User
8/10/2018 at 11:59 AM

Johannes (Dick) Richard de Meillon
I will try to attach a summary I have made of my research into the paternity issues regarding Susanna Carolina born Human (1907-1971) and her marriage to Johannes de Meillon.
I will attach it to his profile as I do not know how to do it with this message.

Private User
8/10/2018 at 1:55 PM

I have uploaded a summary of my research on his relationship with Susanna Carolina (born Human) as well as all the documents related to her on her profile (Susanna Carolina Peens).

8/10/2018 at 11:35 PM

Many thanks for all the work Mimi

Private User
8/11/2018 at 6:32 AM

Thanks to you again, Sharon.
My name is Louis Cabri and I am manager for my wife's data on Geni. It continues to be an incredible journey, full of unexpected turns and fascinating glimpse into the past.

8/11/2018 at 6:39 AM

:-)

Private User
8/27/2018 at 8:58 AM

How much longer before the other managers respond? Or do we just forget about it?

Private User
8/29/2018 at 6:37 AM

Dear All,

Especially those interested or who have contributed to Johannes De Meillon and Susanna Carolina, born Human.

I uploaded two files under Media in her profile: one is a chronology of her life and relationships according to archival and related documents found as of 10 Aug 2018, and the second is a single file of those documents in chronological order. See: Susanna Carolina Peens

If anyone has new information or finds errors in the chronology, please let me know at: lcabri@sympatico.ca.

Finally, someone should ensure that her four children from two biological fathers are correctly entered on their profiles so that it is clear to all her descendants.

Showing all 12 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion